Best Organic Henna & Mehandi Powder Suppliers, Exporters & Manufacturers in India
Natural Mahendi Powder Udhyog was established in 2012, with a vision to manufacture various superior quality products like Henna Products, Neem Products, Indian Herbs and 100% Natural Face Packs that is reasonably priced and conform to international standards. We started our operations with a sound infrastructure and a team of industry experts. We are most trustworthy Organic Henna for Hair color dye manufacturer and highly respected exporter for the same.
Organic Henna Powder Supplier in Sojat, India is reckoned worldwide. We offer our clients right kind of products to have a competitive edge in the market. All the products are manufactured to fulfill the quality standards and acceptability norms of various countries and hence are widely accepted in domestic as well as export markets. We are offering a wide range of herbal hair care. We can also provide customized solutions as per the buyer’s requirements and specifications.
Our emphasis on the quality of our products(Spices). Quality is main emphasis of our Spices likes Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder. We always focus on our Client's demand.Treat yourself to the rich, dark color you'll get with our custom henna blend. We use the highest quality essential oils available and my exclusive certified Best Organic Henna Powder, sourced directly from the grower in Rajasthan. See the difference for yourself.
Beneficial Powers of Henna Plant
1. Applied henna powder to decorate feet and hands for its cooling properties.
2. Henna powder with water mixed as part of marriage rituals for decorating the bride.
3. Henna used in medications for its healing properties as a skin healer and cleanser.
4. It is used to hair as a natural conditioner and colorant and stain the fingers of pharaohs.
5. Applied henna by persons to be in compliance with religion because it makes the individual more conscious of the Earth’s energies.
Send Us Any Enquiry
- February 14, 2018
- January 31, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 30, 2017
- December 9, 2017
- December 9, 2017
- September 23, 2016