Henna Tattoo Dye
A highly-accepted form of tattoo is the henna tattoo. When you are interested in decorating your body, you should consider the beauty of henna tattoos. So, if you are a tattoo lover and do not want to go for permanent tattoo henna tattoo is the best option.
Henna Tattoo Dye, Made from Pure and organic natural henna, this classic henna cone will give you a henna pattern color dark brown Its applied on Hand & foot.
Flexibility of tattoo artists
Natural form of body decoration
How to Use:
• Fresh henna powder (I found this at a local Indian grocery store)
• Lemon juice
• Essential oils (I used tea tree)
• Non-metal mixing bowl and spoon
• Plastic wrap
• ZipLock bag
• Decorating tip
• Rubbing alcohol
• Olive oil
• Mild soap
• Gloves for handling henna
- Gather henna, paper towels, a damp wash cloth (to remove mistakes), a straigt pin (to remove any clogs in your cone or nozzle), and mehndi oil (optional).
- Wash area well. Do not use a lotion based soap. A swipe of rubbing alcohol helps.
- Mix henna thoroughly. Carefully knead cone or tube for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Make a VERY small cut at the tip of the cone or remove cap from henna tube.
- For cones, squeeze out about 1/4 inch of paste. For tubes, apply desired applicator tip.
- Hold tip close to skin (or touch skin lightly) and slowly squeeze henna from cone, creating designs. Experiment with techniques. The thicker your lines, the darker the color. If you make a mistake, quickly wipe off henna with a damp cloth or paper towel.
- Wipe end of cone or tube. For tubes, replace cap and wash applicator tip. Refrigerate to keep henna fresh longer.
- Allow henna dry for at least 1 hour. Leave henna on longer to deepen color. You can also apply a henna sealer after the henna is set, but before it is dry. This will allow you to keep your henna on for hours (even overnight) to produce a much darker color.
- Gently scrape off dried henna with your fingernail.
- Optional-To deepen color and help design last longer, apply a thin layer of mehndi oil over design.
Your design will last about 5-7 days without henna oil, depending on your skin tone.
3-15 Days – depending on the method of transportation used.
We can provide you any kind of packing, as per your requirement. You may have Bulk HDPE Sack Packing in 25/50 kilograms size (with LDPE Liner inside), or you may have Retail Pouch Packing (Double Layer Packing: Vacuum sealed LDPE Pouch + Aluminium Foil Pouch) in 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 or 1000 grams size.