Methi seeds and leaves are strongly aromatic and flavorful. The seeds are bitter in taste, but lose their bitterness if lightly roasted. They are rich in vitamins such as thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C, and are a rich storehouse of many minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, manganese, and magnesium. Fenugreek leaves are a rich source of vitamin K as well.
Benefits and Uses
- Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels.
- Reduces Inflammation Inside the Body.
- Increases Libido in Men.
- Promotes Milk Flow in Breastfeeding.
- Lowers Inflammation from Outside the Body.
- Adds Flavor and Spice to Food.
- Control pimples.
- no to dandruff.
- Effective in weight loss.
- Combat hair loss.
- Helps in digestion.
- Controls diabetes.
- Improves health of kidneys.
Combine the Methi powder, yogurt, and oil. Add 1 tablespoon of Methi Powder, 5 to 6 tablespoons (90 to 108 g) of plain yogurt, and 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 ml to 30 ml) of olive or argan oil. Mix the ingredients well with a spoon to ensure that they’re fully combined.
- You can grind your own fenugreek seeds, but store-bought powder works just as well.
- For the mask, full fat yogurt usually works best. It delivers protein to the hair to help strengthen it and heal damage.
- Add more of the yogurt and oil if you have long and/or thick hair.
3-15 Days – depending on the method of transportation used.
We can provide you any kind of packing, as per your requirement. You may have Bulk HDPE Sack Packing in 25/50 kilograms size (with LDPE Liner inside), or you may have Retail Pouch Packing (Double Layer Packing: Vacuum sealed LDPE Pouch + Aluminium Foil Pouch) in 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 or 1000 grams size.