Black Henna for Body Art (BAQ henna)April 13, 2018
Mehandi TattoosApril 19, 2018
Multan Mitti is a highly absorbent clay substance formed by decomposition of volcanic ash. The name multan is believed to have originated from a region in Pakistan (South Asia) named “Multan”. In this region the name mitti means clay or mud. Therefore the name multani mitti or clay from Multan. Multan mitti English name is Fuller’s Earth Clay. NMP Udhyog’s main focus is to make every product user-friendly.
Uses and Benefits of Multani Mitti for Dry, oily Skin
- Multani mitti diminishes sun tan and pigmentation caused by excessive exposure to the sun.
- Fullers earth invigorates your skin while ensuring it remains youthful. This is all achieved by the clay’s ability to regulate the natural PH level of the skin.
- As an ingredient in skincare products, Multani mitti acts as an aid in skin toning.
- As a mud paste, it soothes skin and can improve blood circulation within your whole body
- Rose water and multani mitti works well for oily skin
- As a facial scrub, it removes white heads and black heads.
- Removes dead cells and impurities from skin
- Eases tension lines on face and neck.
- Nourishes skin and improves its complexion.
- Multani mitti face packs are good for diminishing pore sizes
- Multani Mitti for Pigmentation and Dark Patches or Spots
All skin is different: When adding your face mask into your weekly skin regimen, it’s okay to use it once or twice a week. If your skin if is on the oily side in the summer, or very dry in the winter, it’s a good idea to use a mask more frequently.
This should only be used externally. Ingestion can cause kidney stones and block your intestines.