Nayab Herbal Henna has 10 Herbs.
Herbal Henna offer the Black color.
1. Pour hot tea — a little at a time — over henna powder and mix with a wooden spoon to the consistency of thick oatmeal. Add more liquid if too thick and dry, or more henna powder if too wet and drippy. Add lemon juice and lavandin essential oils. Stir. Using hot liquid helps activate the henna.
2. Apply olive oil, lip or body balm to the skin around hairline.
3. Apply henna to hair, working in sections from the crown down the sides and back of the head.
4. Pile the coated hair on top of the head, wrap head in plastic wrap (to keep the application from drying out), and cover with an old towel.
5. Leave in place for 2 to 4 hours, depending on how dark you want the color to set.
6. After 2 to 4 hours, rinse thoroughly then dry hair naturally. Avoid shampooing for 24 to 48 hours to allow color to set.
While making of henna paste adding water, The henna powder will take less than 3 min to 5 min to give color. Also the water added while making paste. The color of water will change within 2 minutes.
So it open thing to suggest that always use Nayab Organic henna. As we are not use chemical in Our Organic Henna Powder.
As NMP Udhyog Nayab Products, We have tested the same with many happy clients. Also tested by Lab.
Note:- Also offer the custom packaging based on client requirement.
|Weight||100 Gm to 5 KG kg|
3-15 Days – depending on the method of transportation used.
We can provide you any kind of packing, as per your requirement. You may have Bulk HDPE Sack Packing in 25/50 kilograms size (with LDPE Liner inside), or you may have Retail Pouch Packing (Double Layer Packing: Vacuum sealed LDPE Pouch + Aluminium Foil Pouch) in 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 or 1000 grams size.