Black Henna Tattoos, Made from Pure and organic natural henna, this classic henna cone will give you a henna pattern color dark brown Its applied on Hand & foot. Nowadays people are crazy about the custom tattoo designs by henna in the tattoo industry. Day by day the demand for the tattoos of henna is increasing. This category of tattoo is motivated by the Indian tradition. The other reason for its popularity is no use of chemical products to remove it. A henna tattoo does not require the use of needles and is totally painless, which is another benefit of this type of creative body art. A henna tattoo will fade away within a few weeks depending on the application, the condition of the skin and its natural revitalizing properties.
There are various advantages of applying the henna on your body, as listed below:
1) Henna tattoos are perfectly natural as henna is made of natural ingredients only, thus they are safe and hazard-free.
2) Natural henna is also known to possess a herbal background, thus they display healing features such as therapeutic tendencies
4) It is extremely easy to create the natural henna powder.
5) Available in a large variety of colors, as the demand for natural henna has increased substantially over the last decade.
6) Easy to apply to body parts such as legs and hands, one major advantage of mehndi is the fact that you can apply henna on your parts conveniently and without hassle.
|Weight||100 Gm to 5 KG kg|
We can provide you any kind of packing, as per your requirement. You may have Bulk HDPE Sack Packing in 25/50 kilograms size (with LDPE Liner inside), or you may have Retail Pouch Packing (Double Layer Packing: Vacuum sealed LDPE Pouch + Aluminium Foil Pouch) in 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 or 1000 grams size.
3-15 Days – depending on the method of transportation used.